Title: Principal, Growth Equity (TMT)
Company Summary: A growing private equity firm is looking to add a Principal to their San Francisco team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's new TMT investing strategy while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities in the TMT space.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 4-6 years of venture and/or growth equity technology investing experience
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.