Principal Cloud Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes, Python) | Top 5 Hedge Fund | Boston
One of Boston's top Hedge Funds has had an elite track record of success over the past 4.5 years; they have tripled their assets under management, and now manage more than $150+ Billion. They are rapidly migrating to AWS and building a next generation cloud computing platform, which will transform their key trading systems and engines. This Principal Cloud Engineer will work in a greenfield environment, designing brand new solutions from scratch.
In this role, you will architect and build AWS cloud-native computing platforms and automation solutions. These solutions will help your team implement and deliver this firm's next gen trading platform and systems. You will also be asked to introduce new technologies as development progresses, as well as build out existing solutions in a hands-on capacity.
- Design and build a next generation cloud computing platform in a greenfield AWS environment
- Lead engineering teams by rearchitecting, designing, and building new cloud-native orchestration, continuous deployment, and automation solutions
- Define best practice and act as a thought-leader throughout the firm on AWS adoptions
- BS or equivalent degree
- 6+ years of hands-on experience building applications, platforms, automation solutions and services with AWS
- Significant expertise with AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, and Python
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program, 401K, and compensation package
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Casual dress, collaborative teams, and work from home flexibility