- You are in charge of overseeing audits from beginning to end, including recording the activity flows of the processes that need to be reviewed, identifying risks and the key controls in place to mitigate those risks, conducting audit fieldwork in accordance with the agreed-upon audit approach, drafting excellent audit reports for review by audit management, and validating the conclusion of the audit by management.
- You oversee a group of people working on a single assignment.
- You evaluate client-provided action plans and offer your professional judgment on them, assisting clients in creating effective remediation plans and serving as a capable challenger and partner throughout the findings closure process.
- During audit engagements, you collaborate with other divisional/teams to ensure an integrated approach, communicate honestly with divisional management and internal stakeholders, stay informed of potential problems and escalate delays/problems as necessary, and convey complex and sensitive messages (such as audit findings). comprehensively, professionally, and simplifies complicated subjects.
- In management councils and committees, you represent Group Audit.
- You establish and maintain a client service/relationship approach with clients in order to understand their business needs, interpret stakeholder feedback on key business developments/risks, and understand the clients' marketplace in order to address their needs and expectations while delivering 'one voice' to the client in all communications and correspondence. You also proactively stay up to date on relevant industry, regulatory, and business practices.
- You take responsibility for your own career management, looking out possibilities for ongoing personal capability development and increased performance contribution. You also serve as an example for your own team and support an atmosphere where people management and development are top priorities.
- You're a master's degree holder.
- You have four to five years of expertise in banking products, mostly for private and retail clients, auditing and evaluating risks and control environments, with an emphasis on the distribution of investment products and associated regulatory requirements (MiFID, KYC/AML, and others). An additional advantage is experience, awareness of the risks, and comprehension of the legal and regulatory requirements in various business and functional sectors of the banking sector. Professional or industry-recognized credentials like the CIA or CISA (for IT auditors), accounting credentials like the ACA and CPA, or others, are also viewed favorably, as is programming expertise in Python, R, and SQ.
- You speak Dutch and French with ease, and you have a solid grasp of English. other language proficiency, such as Spanish, German and Portuguese are a plus.
- You have the ability to clearly and concisely express your views both vocally and in writing because you are a great communicator.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and teamwork abilities, which allow you to communicate with all levels of management and win support.
- You are disciplined and well-organized, and you have an analytical attitude.
- Your focus is on providing solutions for clients.
- As a self-starter, you have the ability to work in a matrix organization's fast-paced business climate and in virtual, international teams.
- You enjoy collaborating with others, exchanging knowledge, and fostering team members' strengths.
- You have a restricted capacity for travel (few weeks per year).
- A workplace that is youthful, vibrant, innovative, and global.
- A job where you can have an impact.
- A tempting compensation package (telework, cafeteria plan, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.).
- A business culture that places a strong emphasis on principles like partnership, honesty, and customer attention.
- A setting where voicing your ideas and worries is encouraged (speak up culture).
- A position in a flat organizational structure with tight collaboration and unrestricted departmental and management communication.
- A variety of learning opportunities and courses offered through Connect2Learn.
If this sounds like a great position for you please send your CV