One of Germany's largest banking groups is currently offering the chance to join their expanding Audit team in Milan as a Principal Audit Manager. The role would involve leading Audit teams on a variety of different projects for the bank's major customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
The Principal Audit Manager will:
- Plan and implement the delivery of risk-based audits across the business, both locally and globally
- Ensure that audit methodology meets quality standards and addresses weaknesses in internal controls processes
- Take responsibility for determining individual and team tasks for each audit undertaken
- Coordinate with relevant Department Heads as required on matters relating to their area of responsibility
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients in order to address their business needs promptly and professionally
- Manage direct reports and be responsible for improving performance across the team
- Possess a significant amount of professional experience in Operational Audit and have an in-depth understanding of internal controls processes
- Preferably have experience in a similarly regulated and international environment - contact with financial services is a pre-requisite, with banking experience being particularly advantageous
- Be a committed and assertive team member with pronounced social and analytical skills
- Ideally have relevant qualifications such as the CIA
- Have advanced communication skills in Italian and English (both spoken and written)
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing global financial institutions, and its commercial bank within the DACH region has a very strong international reputation.
To apply for the Principal Audit Manager role with us, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!