A growing health plan is looking to bring on a Pricing Actuary to manage the actuarial and underwriting functions for the Commercial employer group pharmacy product line. This is a brand new position and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Performs the pricing of products, including building sound pricing models and tools, working with internal staff to arrive at sound products and strategies, and working with regulatory authorities to get approval of products and pricing.
- Serves as subject matter expert for regulatory reform and legislative changes, while quantifying impact of change, and identifying potential risks to successful implementation.
- Trend development, monitoring financial performance relative to budget/pricing, and evaluating provider, vendor, and reinsurance agreements
- Minimum 5 years of actuarial experience
- 3+ years Pharmacy experience
- Bachelor Degree in actuarial sciences, mathematics, or statistics
- ASA or FSA