I am working with a biotechnology-focused hedge fund in New York, NY that is looking to add a fresh PhD to join their hypothesis-driven data science research team that combines the most innovative data analyses and quantitative tools with the firm's fundamental research.
- Develop and maintain mission-critical data pipelines and analytical tools that streamline and scale the data engineering life-cycle from ingestion to insight
- Support day-to-day research operations of the team and take part in continuous improvements to research quality by applying creative problem-solving to a wide variety of research questions
- PhD in Statistics, Physics, Biostatistics, Bioengineering, or Mathematics required from a top accredited university
- Biology or Biotech experience is not required, but highly preferable
- Python and SQL experience needed