Key Responsibilities of the PhD. Quantitative Researcher include:
- Improve the level of automation at desk level trading activities.
- Passionate about driving the technical side of the business forward, speeding processes and cleaning operations.
- Enhance alpha generating capabilities by leveraging on developments in technology and data such as machine learning and alternative data sources.
- Develop quantitative models across a broad range of applications and portfolio construction.
Key Requirements include:
- PhD in a highly quantitative field (maths, stats, physics, computer science, etc.).
- C++ library experience or strong skills in Python/Java/C#.
- Strong knowledge of probability, statistics, and machine learning.