Responsibilities for Operational Risk Manager, Banking and Finance
- Develop and implement operational risk management frameworks.
- Review of operational risk governance, policies, and standards.
- Reporting and monitoring of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Facilitating the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Implement strategic plans to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
Key Requirements for Operational Risk Manager, Banking and Finance
- Min Bachelor's degree with prior operational risk management experience in the banking/financial services industry.
- Understanding of internal controls and operational risk.
- Knowledge of key regulatory and supervisory frameworks.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.