Oil Tanker Operator
A European Oil Major is looking to add to their Shipping & Chartering team, based in their London office. You will be working a fully integrated role with the Trading team coordinating Oil & Product tankers globally.
- Support relevant teams to source optimal tonnages at market rates while managing risk
- Plan, develop and manage trade routes and optimise earning capacity of the company's fleet
- Identify and develop potential chemical & oil charterers for return cargo
- Maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders, both local and overseas
- Knowledge of tanker chartering & contract management of Crude Oil, Products, Gas and Chemical tankers within Majors or Trading Houses
- 3+ years working in a similar role and environment
- Full competency with English (spoken and written), additional languages a bonus though not essential
- Right to work in the UK preferred though sponsorship an option
The role requires a commercially minded, hard working team player with an interest in progressing themselves and their career. Our client has a track record of promoting internally and would like to do the same their newest member.
+44 203 758 8918