Oil Derivatives Trader
A leading Commodity Trading House is looking to add to their Commodities trading team in London or Geneva. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking to grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Oil Trader role include:
- Use fundamental and technical analytics to execute derivatives trades
- Evaluate the risk involved in trading activity and make appropriate decisions to mitigate risk
- Work with the wider team to develop trading strategies
- Report directly to the Director of Oil Trading
Key requirements of the Oil Derivatives Trader role include:
- Proven experience trading Oil Derivatives in Crude or refined products
- Have a strong numerical and economic background
- Any previous leadership or managerial experience is a bonus
- Confidence taking personal ownership of daily VAR and maximising returns
- 3+ years of PnL track record
If you are interested in the Oil Derivatives Trader role, apply online today or contact the Commodities Sales & Trading Team for more information.