Salary: £130,000 - £150,000 + bonus
Year's Experience: c.10+
A high growth private equity real estate fund, is hiring a Director to specialise in raise assets from North America. The fund has a dedicated specialism to value-add ESG and natural resources opportunities and has impressed investors globally with its high performance since inception. The ESG-focused asset manager has grown to over $500m in its 5 years, and has over $3bn in assets under advice. And has an exciting pipeline of investors looking to allocate big tickets to the fund.
- To lead the exciting North American business development push to lead the firm to $1bn and above;
- To help define and implement the North American fundraising strategy alongside the founding partners;
- To turn this growing real assets fund into a blue-chip brand;
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest in ESG and natural resource opportunities across the private markets space;
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio;
- To work alongside the founding partners to develop suitable marketing materials and presentations to share with clients.
- To have extensive experience raising assets for private market ESG funds;
- To have a deep North American investor-network of prospective investors for this fund;
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A desire to work for a market-leading growing asset manager;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- C.10+ years of experience working.
If you have a background in raising capital from North American investors for private market strategies with an ESG / natural resource focus and are looking to join a growing boutique on the cusp of hitting a huge growth trajectory, then please apply directly here.