My client a leading non-profit organisation looking to transform finance to make businesses more sustainable, are looking to hire someone to lead and manage their European based Pension Fund build out.
- Manage and establish the European asset owners group build out.
- Develop the strategy for the timely and successful build out of this chapter.
- Identify the key target audience and tailor different routes for their on boarding.
- Run quarterly network sessions for members, organising the in person and virtual sessions.
- Coordinate the development and translation of assets from our toolkit for the European market.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Significant experience in the financial sector.
- Experience leading multi-stakeholder initiatives including senior stakeholders, preferably in n international environment.
- A deep network of Nordic, German or France based pension funds.
This is a role looking to start immediately, with a base salary of c. 65,000 euros, feel free to apply if you feel this would suit you.