Note: This opportunity requires to work after working hours when needed due to supporting of it infrastructure changes during downtime period.
Our client, who comes from a MNC Bank is looking for a Senior Network Security Specialist to join their team. The role will be based in Singapore and it will be in a SOC environment where you will be providing operational support for its Information Security Infrastructure strategies for the bank.
- To Design, build and run of the primary customer facing and network perimeter security controls
- Responsible for operations of security controls and their integration / deployment into the enterprise
- Perform Development, testing and provide implementation of its security strategies for the organization
- Provide insights of your expertise and technical support
- Plan on the future roadmaps of information security solutions, be it a technical and business strategies
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on Information security solutions
- To ensure systems and infrastructure align with its business value ensure that its integrated.
- Provide operational support for information security strategies for the organization.
- Provide maintenance of its information security platform
- To develop and implement changes in order to integrate as well as to streamline its security processes and systems
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree with at least 4-6 years of working experience in Network Security / Engineering with experience within the SOC / Network Support operations department
- Experienced in a wide spectrum of network security controls, cloud security controls, proxy / data loss prevention and TLS intercept techniques.
- Familiar within the both cloud environments (Azure / AWS)
- Applicants who has certifications in networking and information security would be a plus (CISCO, ISACA, SANS)
- Strong experience with Cloud security controls: Cloud DDoS (Akamai), Cloud WAF (akamai), Anti-Automation (Akamai, Shape Security) and experience working in AWS / Azure environment.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)