Networks OPS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for external data communications, security infrastructure, network/wireless infrastructure, and network analysis tools.
- Execute network infrastructure configuration, deployment, support, and management.
- Work on Cisco Network technologies- routing and switching, and network security beyond firewalls.
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communications skills to assess, communicate, prioritize operational risks to network services.
The Network OPS Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Enterprise Network Administration internal-facing experience
- Deep understand of complex routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ARP, EIGRP)
- Ability to manage security devices including firewalls (TACACs, Radius, VPN)
- Experience working on with MPLS and Firewalls (Cisco, ASA, Palo Alto)
Additional Qualifications are a plus: (preferred but NOT required)
- Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Security certifications (F5 Big IP, DNS)
- Experience with Python and Ansible in automating tasks
- Ability to work on Azure and AWS platforms
If you are interested in the Network Operations Engineer role, please apply ASAP!