Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision, and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
As a Murex Project Manager, you will be responsible for...
- Working closely with various business stakeholders, including front-to-back office, as well as global teams.
- Gathering business requirements, proposing IT solutions and business processes, coordinating projects, and managing stakeholders.
- You will play a pivotal role in the end-to-end project delivery.
As a Murex Project Manager, you should have the following...
- Financial Markets Expertise: You are familiar with FI & FX products, including Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, FX Spot/Forward/Swaps, and Repo
- Murex Proficiency: You have in-depth knowledge and hands-on exposure to Murex valuation, PnL calculation, and risk management for FI/FX and derivatives products.
- BA/PM Experience: You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Business Analysis, system implementation, and project management. Preferred experience with Murex projects.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and make a significant impact in the financial industry, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and embark on a rewarding career journey.
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications below.