Middle Distillates Oil Trader
A leading trading house is looking to add to their Oil Products trading team and is seeking to hire an experienced Middle Distillates trader in London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking to grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Middle Distillates Trader role include:
- Use fundamental and technical analytics to execute physical trades
- Tap into professional and personal networks to build up trading book
- Evaluate the risk involved in trading activity and make appropriate decision to mitigate risk
- Work with the wider team to identify potential business development opportunities
Key requirements of the Middle Distillates Trader role include:
- Proven experience trading Middle Distillates within the European or African markets
- Successful track record with physical cargoes
- Have some knowledge and experience of shipping/operations
- Have a strong numerical and economic background
- Demonstrated ability to grow an existing trading book and/or creating one from scratch
If you are interested in the Middle Distillates Trader role, apply online today or contact the Commodities Sales & Trading Team for more information.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV to:
+44 203 758 8918