- Manage a large set of data, develop and adapt models for reporting and reconciliation.
- Provide analysis on data and reporting from various payers including projections, reconciliation, trends, and research outliers/patterns.
- Ability to complete work independently, and collaborate with internal and external team members.
- Able to design and implement dashboard reports according to business requirements and technical specifications including generating charts and graphs that foster an understanding of actionable opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Minimum 6 years of financial or analytical experience in healthcare environment
- Experience with data analysis as well as the interpretation and reporting of clinical, quality, and financial data
- Knowledge of health care claims and clinical quality metrics
- Experience with SQL