Role: Demand Generation/SEO Lead Marketing Manager
Location: Remote USA
Compensation: $150K - $175K
We are looking for a highly-experienced and strategic marketing professional who's proficient in Demand/Lead Generation to spearhead the new launch and further growth of our client's lead generation business focused on creating in-valuable connections between their audience and advertisers. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in affiliate marketing, with a track record of building and scaling lead-generation businesses in a competitive digital landscape.
Our client is a leading financial media outlet that provides retail and institutional investors with high-quality, unique content across including personal finance, investing, insurance, and mortgages. Their goal is to provide investors and finance professionals at all levels with insightful, actionable content that fuels the financial narrative.
- Develop, implement, and optimize a competitive and efficient lead generation strategy that caters to advertisers, ensuring consistent growth in high-quality leads.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of digital marketing professionals focused on organic search
- Utilize your experience in affiliate marketing to develop strong relationships with advertisers, understanding their needs, and creating tailored lead generation strategies
- Optimize the firm's SEO strategy for their website and content to ensure top rankings in their active verticals: personal finance, investing, insurance, and mortgages
- Analyze data to identify trends, insights, and areas of improvement, to continuously evolve the firms SEO/Demand Gen strategy
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Craft and deliver reports to management on performance and ROI of the lead generation initiatives, while also providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on SEO and lead generation (5+ Years at affiliate marketing will be highly preferred)
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape within the realms of personal finance, investing, insurance, and mortgages.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to lead your team to exceptional results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and influence at all levels within the organization.
Don't hesitate to submit your application if you feel you could be a good fit!