Marketing & Investor Relations Associate
Salary: $150-200k base compensation
Company Summary: A leading credit Firm is seeking a mid-level Marketing & Investor Relations professional to join their team.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Accurate and routine investor reporting, including the formatting and drafting of marketing collateral (RFPs, DDQs, presentations, factsheets, etc.)
- Managing the CRM, updating investor details and activity
- Onboarding new investors
- Assisting with content creation and webinars for investors
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-8 years' experience in investment banking or related field
- Prior experience with alternative investments a plus
- Expert in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills, and integrity to uphold the Firm's values
- Competitive salary with negotiable bonus
- Firm is dedicated to responsible investing, as well as a highly collaborative team environment
If you are interested in the Marketing & Investor Relationship Associate role, contact Isabel Kilgariff: 646-722-0319.