We are currently representing a leading European Growth Buyout Investor who are committed to supporting entrepreneurs to implement their growth strategies, with deep expertise in Technology and Healthcare Sectors. Their ticket sizes ranging from €10m to €400m. They are looking to add a Managing Director to their team in either London or Paris. Deep Life-Sciences/ Healthcare investment expertise is required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience (will likely come from Tier 1 IB and have moved to Healthcare Private Equity)
- Will hold a degree in a Life Sciences related sectors (e.g., Medicine, Biosciences, Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Must have healthcare deal experience, ideally in Biotech, Medical Devices, Pharma, Healthcare IT, Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Hold board seats with healthcare/life-science portfolio companies
- Must be Fluent in English but other European languages are beneficial.
- Become a core member of the Investment Team
- Proactively source deals from your own contact base as well as identify high quality deals introduced through the existing contact base
- Lead, structure and negotiate new Investment opportunities
- Work with the investee companies (existing portfolio and new) through to exit
- Be a natural networker with the ability to develop and nurture relationships with management teams
If the role sounds of interest, apply now.