A leading boutique private bank is seeking a senior-individual to lead, build, and spearhead the opening and growth of various office locations in the Northeast and Southeast region, with an immediate need in Atlanta. Given the success they have had the past several years, there is flexibility with location for this opportunity. This firm immediately sets themselves apart in the market by offering a full suite of wealth management and private banking products to UHNW and HNW private clients.
Someone who is a natural entrepreneur and can successfully deliver holistic financial solutions to existing clients, while also building out a team of wealth advisors and assisting where needed within the private bank would be an ideal candidate for this role. They are seeking a senior partner who can successfully manage client relationships and provide comprehensive advice while using a broad range of investment and banking products as this individual will be playing a pivotal role in the continued success of the private bank. This firm prides themselves on having a team of advisors who can truly understand the complex needs of HNW and UHNW individuals, whilst working toward achieving individual and team revenue targets, so culture fit is also important to them.
Some other requirements of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Having a well-established network in the private banking and private client market to help take this firm to the next level and insure a successful office opening
- Ability to build out a team of advisors while simultaneously managing client relationships and having a forward-thinking mindset when working with the leadership board to execute growth plans
- Desire to want to be a true stakeholder and partner within a firm
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in private wealth management
- Prior experience managing a team of wealth advisors and helping them meet specific sales targets
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to want to be challenged
- MBA preferred