You will also have a deep network of investors either across Europe or globally who are actively investing into credit strategies. Responsibilities:
- To lead the firms business development in credit and provide expertise and direction on which way the strategy should move forward.
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors who have capacity to invest into the firms credit strategies.
- To represent the top 10 asset manager to investors with an extensive technical understanding of fixed income, private credit and debt.
- To manage key relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them regularly on the firms performance.
- Deep investor network across Europe or globally of pension funds, insurance companies, private banks, family offices and consultants.
- Strong track record of raising assets across fixed income, private credit or debt strategies.
- Highly technical understanding and background in credit.
- Very entrepreneurial mindset and someone who can work well both individually and as part of a team.
- c.8+ years of experience within credit sales in asset management.
If you would like the chance to join this top 10 blue-chip asset manager as their lead credit business development professional, then apply on this site.