A top consumer lending fintech in the Dallas area is in high growth mode and looking to expand their fraud risk/analytics division. This role would require an individual with a highly quantitative background who is able to develop and implement fraud detection/prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses. The ideal candidate is proficient using SAS, SQL, and should have experience working with auto loan products.
- Help develop fraud prevention strategies and analytics and mitigate and assess different types of fraud related risks related to auto loan lending.
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding the implementation of fraud strategy.
- Expertise using data probing tools and analytical software.
- Analyze and enhance existing fraud prevention strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred) in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering, etc
- The ideal candidate has 9-10 years' experience in a consumer credit background (preferably fraud or credit risk).
- Experience using Python, SAS, and/or SQL.
- Experience using third-party data providers
- Automotive industry preferred
- Health care