Our client, a prominent global financial services company, is seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to join their finance function at VP level. This is a senior role on the team that team management activities. There is also a secondary control function, ensuring reporting and control procedures to accurately prepare information required for financial reporting and analysis.
- Drive the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators,SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as German GAAP, and local statutory reporting.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/year-end close processes.
- Oversee budgeting process including forecasting revenue/costs/expenses.
- Manage internal controls ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Relevant degree qualification such as Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with banking industry practices.
- Thorough understanding/experience developing budgets/projections using Excel tools like VBA/Macros etc.,
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining high levels accuracy/compliance standards set by accounting guidelines/regulations