Junior Equity Analyst (Boutique Hedge Fund)
Our Client is a Boutique Hedge Fund based in Singapore with an established track record carrying out Long/Short strategies in their India and Asean focused fund.
This is an Equity Analyst opportunity is part of the expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Equity Analysts from junior level to join this Hedge Fund. This is an expansion hire to be based in Singapore, and it is an exciting chance to join a stable and expanding platform.
Responsibilities and requirements of the Equity Analyst role in Singapore include:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of potential investments with focus in India and Asean
- Present company and industry analysis to the team, and clearly articulate and debate the key drivers of the business and valuation.
- Track records running Long only and Long/Short strategies.
- Responsible for carrying out timely inputs in strategies and consider stock pickings to assist the portfolio team.
Some requirements for the Equity Analyst role in Shanghai include:
- Approx. 1-5 years of experience as an Equity Analyst across Buy or Sell side firms, Equity Research experience, Research Analyst, Investment Analyst or related experience
- Coverage in Multiple Sectors would be preferred
If you think this is you, do apply below and we will be glad to discuss further!