"Show me how you play games and I tell you who you are" - This very successful Medtech / HealthTech startup has operated for over 4 years now and is on its way to skyrocket in the field of analyzing human psychology. It uses the relevant data sources across multichannel touchpoints within online and mobile games to analyze human behavior. Starting in gaming, optimized for human potential and health: Take that opportunity to shape a ground-breaking idea from the early days!
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days.
- A high level of ambition combined with a clear vision.
- Experienced team of 13 highly motivated data experts with relevant domain expertise and networks.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, home office option.
- The opportunity to work in an international team in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany.
- Become an expert in Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP, Hadoop, Spark, SQL; behavioral and event data from video games including prediction models (e.g. churn, monetization, LTV); psychometric data.
- As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll work closely with psychometricians, engineers, as well as UX designers and researchers to actualize the potential derived from combining some of the richest behavioral data sets available with cognitive data.
- Perform complex statistical analyses and architect/train ML models on large data sets of unique psychometric data
- Refine the base algorithm that translates psychometric data into actionable insights for our customers.
- Leverage large quantities and diverse sets of behavioral data to drive our proprietary machine-learning algorithm.
- Incorporate the latest findings from machine learning and psychological research into a working product.
- Support our research and development roadmap to advance our machine learning algorithm at the core of the (future) products.
- MS in Computer Science, Physics, Computational Neuroscience, or related field. Ideally PhD.
- 4+ years of highly relevant industry work experience in data science, ideally in the gaming industry or in the field of behavioral data.
- Experience with in-game behavioral data (time series, high dimensional)
- Exceptional command of Python and relevant libraries (Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, etc.).
- Experience with semi-supervised learning
- Familiarity with and/or interest in psychometric data
- Experience in working in a small data science/engineering team in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ideally a portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.