A Global Bank are looking for an Investment Banking ("IB") Vice President/Director to lead its Mergers & Acquisitions Team ("M&A") team in London.
The team have a wide ranging Generalist focus, predominantly working with top international clients on upper market transactions within the EMEA region, and will also involve seeking out investments for their network of international investors.
This will be a great opportunity for any Investment Banker with over 6 years of IB/M&A experience.
- Lead position in the execution of M&A processes across a wide range of industries
- Full autonomy to run transactions from start to completion
- Extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Being responsible as the main point of contact for clients during transactions
- Sourcing potential targets for the bank's international investors
- Ideally have 6+ years of experience within a top international firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a reputable institution
- Extensive track record of leading M&A deal teams is essential
- Professional fluency in Dutch is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you feel this role is a match for you, please apply with an updated resume to confirm your interest.