Are you a seasoned finance professional with a passion for Mergers and Acquisitions? Do you have a track record of driving deals to successful completion? Our client, a Mid-Market Boutique Investment Bank in London that focuses on Emerging Markets, is looking for a Senior Associate to join their M&A team.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis and due diligence on target companies.
- Develop comprehensive financial models, valuations, and pitch materials.
- Ability to execute end-to-end deals.
- Support the deal team in negotiations and deal structuring.
- Manage client relationships and work collaboratively to drive transactions to completion.
- Stay updated on industry trends and market conditions to identify potential opportunities.
- Mentor and supervise junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field. MBA or CFA is a plus.
- Proven experience in M&A with a minimum of 4-6 years from a Leading Investment Bank.
- Strong financial modeling, valuation, and analytical skills.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- A passion for M&A and a keen eye for market trends.
If you are passionate about investment banking and ready to make an impact in the world of M&A, we want to hear from you. To hear more about the opportunity, apply today!