A leading specialist boutique firm are seeking a Native English speaking Healthcare MD for their group in Paris.
This is a boutique firm that genuinely has a positive internal environment (culture, entrepreneurial attitude and low turnover) and has been operating for over 25 years. The firm is currently focused on medical aesthetics but is committed to expand its Healthcare focus into all of the other sub-verticals within this space while being open to senior advisors with any background within Healthcare. This is a firm that is so internationally focused that they also need candidates with Native English fluency while not needing French skills.
- Lead responsibilities in originating and managing the execution of live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Front client facing role in origination/marketing activities
- Take charge to expand the firm's Healthcare market share
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 10+ years of Healthcare M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong interest and understanding of the Healthcare market
- Native English fluency is mandatory with French a bonus
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.