A leading global market maker is looking for a Low Latency System Engineer to join their APAC operations. This market maker covers a variety of fixed income and equity products, and focus heavily on their technologies to ensure that they strive to be the best provider of their services. The Linux System Engineer will be joining the APAC infrastructure team in helping them do so.
The Low Latency Systems Engineer will be responsible for ...
- Global deployment and configuration
- Checking the performance, availability and reliability of systems
- Creating tools and automating processes
- Working closely with software developers or quantitative researchers to improve the performance of these systems
The Low Latency Systems Engineer should have the following requirements...
- Have architected low latency systems and infrastructure
- Understanding of Linux engineering and administration methods
- Designed, operating and managed a mission-critical system
- Broad experience with common infrastructure services
This role will have excellent exposure and the chance to work with many industry leaders.
If you are interested in this role, feel free to share your CV here, or reach out to me on