LNG Cargo Operator
We are currently working with an established trading house who is seeking to hire an experienced LNG Cargo Operator to support their trading team. In this exciting growth phase of the company, they are looking for an experienced and motivated operator to value add to the operations team.
Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to)
* Handle all cargo operational requirements including nominations for ships, delivery window, demurrage; quality and quantity of LNG etc.
* Engage in vessel scheduling and documentation
* Ensure calculations and contracts are accurate
* Work closely and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to counterpart operators, commercial, shipping, back office, etc.
* Ad-hoc monitoring of related agreements, TCP, and LNG-related international regulations
* Other tasks assigned by management team
* At least 4-5 years of experience in LNG cargo operations
* Extensive operations experience in the oil trading space
* Good command of English (both written and spoken)
* Strong interpersonal skills, networking skills, and written communication skills
Candidates applying for the role should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.