A top International Investment Bank is looking to hire an AVP-level Liquidity Risk Analyst to cover the oversight for liquidity and interest rate risk for the firm's 2nd line of defense and report directly up to the Head of the Group.
The role will cover the monitoring, reporting, and analysis of liquidity risk from an ALM, derivatives, and investment portfolio standpoint, being responsible for the reporting of liquidity risk EWI's, cash flow stress testing, and developing/enhancing the firm's risk frameworks.
The firm is looking for deeply analytical candidates who can look at day to day changes in liquidity, understand code and is proficient in VBA, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
The position can sit in New York or LA, and there is the potential for remote work (although not preferred).
- Oversight of liquidity and interest rate risk monitoring and analytics
- Covering liquidity risk Early Warning Indicators, cash flow stress testing, and the enhancement/development of the risk limits frameworks
- Covering regulatory guidelines and implementing compliance solutions
- Ad-hoc analysis and challenging all independent assessment analyses
- 3+ years of experience in a liquidity risk function
- Strong programming skills in Excel and VBA, and the ability to understand code and write basic macros
- Extensive knowledge of financial products such as interest rates, fixed income, and derivatives
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills