Summary: A Leading Global Investment Bank in London is looking to for an experienced Leveraged Credit Analyst to further strengthen their Acquisition Finance team. You will be tasked with assessing the banks risk profile for new transactions, potential risks facing the business currently and in the future and monitoring the portfolios risk profile.
- Assess credit risk, structure credit products, financial modelling and assessments via internal models for existing clients and prospects/new transactions
- Carry out a detailed credit review and analysis of the banks portfolios, including existing clients credit needs and general credit reviews.
- Approve credit applications and provide a detailed report to the Senior Risk Officer.
- Complete Monthly/Quarterly reports, detailing information and contract checks for the bank and inputting into the Acquisition Finance Monitoring System.
- Carryout regular reviews and monitoring of the assigned portfolio of clients and providing early warning signals to senior management to mitigate loan losses.
- Carry out a detailed analysis of the banks portfolios, financial statements and management accounts - setting ratings, cash flow projections and producing pro-forma statements.
- You will be the designated body assigned to Attend presentations and loan signings on behalf of the bank and assist with the preparation of credit proposals.
- Present findings to both members of European Credit Risk and Market Risk Committees, providing recommendations for improvements
- Manage own workflow ensuring maintenance of high quality, timely Credit Support and that the number of overdue reviews is kept to a minimum/within set limits
- Manage your own workflow whilst providing continued Credit Support and ensuring any requests or overdue reviews are kept to a minimum and actioned in a timely manner.
- As a Senior Corporate Credit Analyst you will be expected to mentor and lead junior members within the team, helping develop both their credit and technical skills.
- Assess corporate transactions, market positions and sector backgrounds for the last 12 months
- Masters in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or an equivalent in other science disciplines.
- proven track record in managing a portfolio of credit files
- Strong Corporate Credit background and Analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis, including understanding of key structural protections
- Previous experience working in a market, credit and operational risk environment
- Experience analysing portfolio data with the ability to highlight trends and risks to the bank.
- Proficient in SQL, VBA or Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and share point)