Lead Software Engineer | Next Gen Trading Platform | Top Hedge Fund
An Elite Trading Firm, based in Boston, MA, is building out a new, high-visibility trading platform. They have an opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to take ownership of this next generation trading platform. This lean, niche firm has a reputation for being particularly innovative, and their new platform will rely heavily on Cloud Computing and Machine Learning. They are owned and backed by an extremely well-known Fortune 50 company, but have the technical flexibility of a niche start up.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will apply your deep expertise in software engineering and architecture to design and build a new suite of tools for their traders. You will collaborate directly with these business users to identify areas of potential innovation, gather requirements, and implement new features in an iterative process.
- Design and build end to end solutions for a cutting-edge trading platform
- Take overall ownership of architecture, implementation, and delivery
- Step into this firm's highest impact role by taking overall ownership of a Top Hedge Fund's premier trading platform
Your Skills and Talents:
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering; or other technical discipline
- 7+ years of software development experience in financial services
- Experience designing and leading end-to-end development life-cycle processes
- 5+ years of experience using C#/.NET
- 2+ years of experience with Azure