Lead Quant Developer
Our client is a Hong Kong investment management firm that seeks to deliver consistent risk-adjusted returns by developing and executing a diverse set of quantitative and systematic investment strategies across financial markets. They're under a NY based global investment manager with more than $16B AUM.
Overview / Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain high performance automated trading platform and related infrastructure.
- Project management in collaboration with research and trading teams.
- Mentor junior developers and work with code reviews and design discussions.
- Lead projects and new initiatives end-to-end independently
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bsc. Or higher in a Computer Science/Engineering field
- Experience in building trading applications and/or OMS for HFT.
- Well experience with C# and in-depth understating of .NET and its library
- Strong database (SQL and NoSQL) design and development skills
- Solid GUI (using WPF, Angular/react) design and development skills
- Excellent communicator and ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Python, Java, NodeJS
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware software, such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
- Experience in Cloud service, such as S3, SNS, Lambda, DynamoDB in AWS or equivalent in Azure, GCP, etc.