Senior Data Scientist
A leading global insurer is looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to their predictive analytics team to their emerging technology team. While in this role you will be working on developing Machine Learning techniques and developing predictive models for the firm's personal lines business. This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Data Science and will be working closely with the technology and actuarial teams.
- Mentoring junior level employees on the Big Data Team
- Developing and implementing predictive models for personal lines.
- Prepare and present results to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Performing scenario generation, stress testing and convergence analyses.
- Maintain and improve machine learning techniques.
- 4+ years of predictive or statistical modelling experience
- 2+ years of P&C Insurance Industry experience
- Experience with Python, R, VBA, SAS, SQL,
- PhD or Master's degree in a Quantitative Discipline, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills