Develop together with 50 data experts the next generation of AI engines for the insurance industry. Juggle terabytes of data that is generated worldwide. Find the best solution to integrate all data into one system. If you want, present your findings to top management in New York and Singapore. Be the innovation driver for the digitalization of the insurance industry.
- Take the opportunity to fundamentally digitally revolutionize the insurance industry.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with over 50 data experts.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Develop new data solutions with massive internal data sets.
- If you are interested, there is an option of taking over a team.
- Salary up to € 120,000 depending on previous experience.
- You optimize the data architectures in the cloud as the interface between insurance practice, data science and IT.
- You consult internal stakeholder regarding the utilizing of the data.
- You manage business intelligence and analytics implementation projects.
- You decide which components to make or buy.
- You optimize the insurance products.
- You correctly integrate data into the systems of the central IT service provider of the banks.
- You increase automation, standardization and centralization by optimizing the data processes.
- Master in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of industry work experience in the field of data engineering.
- Experience in bringing machine learning models into reality, implementing and putting them into production.
- Fluent in SQL and outstanding coding skills in Python, R or Java.
- Very good knowledge of SCRUM, and ideally ITIL methods.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills including ability to handle stress.
- Business fluent English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply.
Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.