One of Germany's leading online companies is currently looking for a Junior Product Manager. If you're open to working in a dynamic team, fast-paced company with a steep learning curve, then this might just be the right role for you.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- Company incentives; a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- You will have the chance to work with the most engaging, motivated and open-minded people with flat hierarchies.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Hybrid working model.
- You will be part of a larger Product Team reporting to the Product Lead and Head of Department.
- You assist with the optimization of the workflow and digital processes through agile methods.
- You are part of the team that helps with continuous improvement of the product.
- You will assist the design of automation initiatives that help increase the bank's efficiency.
- You are involved in testing and developing new product features.
- You have a Bachelors with a focus in Business, Economics or related fields.
- You have 1-3 years of Product Management experience.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- Proven experience in Jira, Confluence and Quiksense.
- You are fluent in German and English.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.