Selby Jennings continues to collaborate extensively with several of the world's leading high-frequency trading firms. My client is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting-edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to their clients. This innovative trading firm is now looking for a Junior Windows Engineer to come join and grow with their IT Team. This position will involve end-user desktop support, as well as other Junior Windows Server-related duties. This role will be in the heart of Austin, the second-largest growing tech hub.
- 3 years of experience in Desktop Support
- Experience with the remote support of users and various remote tools
- Availability to work off-hours, such as nights or weekends occasionally
- Desire to learn and grow as you take on complex business-critical tasks
- Experience with Windows Server duties such as VMware, Citrix, AD, DNS, etc.
- Windows Server Administration
- Networking Administration
- Virtual Desktop support
- Remote worker support
- Experience with patch management, imaging, and deployment
- Experience with server hardware and data center hardware a plus
- Experience with MS Active Directory and Windows DNS
- Experience in Enterprise environment