- Gather requirements of the project and ensure that these requirements will be briefed clearly to internal stakeholders.
- To ensure the execution and progress of the project runs smoothly within the time frame and budget given
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risk.
- Responsible to ensure the projects comply within the guidelines of the bank
- Minimum 6-8 years of working experience in IT Project Management within the Banking & Financial Institution sector.
- Candidates who has experience within the Core-Banking / Cash Management Domain would be plus point.
- A good understanding of end to end phase / full life-cycle of systems
- Good communication skills as the role require to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)