One of the largest and most stable technological companies in Berlin is looking for an IT Infrastructure Administrator. Do you enjoy working with different projects and interdisciplinary with IT teams? Are you tech-savvy and solutions-oriented? In this position, you will be able to have a great work-life balance and further drive innovative projects in IT.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great and diverse team of professionals.
- Flexible working hours and financial stability.
- An interesting, challenging, and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus the 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- Salary between 60,000€ and 80,000 €.
- You will administer networks and IT infrastructures.
- You will be the point of contact regarding technical questions.
- You will solve incidents and support IT projects.
- You will be in charge of troubleshooting and 2nd level support.
- Completed training in Fachinformatik, comparable training, or previous experience as Systemadministrator, Systemintegration, IT-Systemadministrator, or Informationssicherheit Experten.
- Experience and knowledge in IT design, administration of networks, and network security (VMware vSphere, MS-SQL, Exchange, TCP/IP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, VPN).
- Fluent in German.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please apply or contact us directly. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.