- Perform a full cycle or digital transformation projects from start to finish.
- To initiate proactive communication with internal and external stakeholders on areas of the industry direction, projects, and new innovations.
- To strategise and identify market gaps of innovations and to lead its tactical views.
- To be proactive on new initiatives on improvising or streamlining its existing process for better efficiency and delivering strategic transformation while minimising risk.
- Provide value-added solutions and suggestions with stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years of working experience in Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering within the wealth Management / Private banking sector.
- Experience in Product / Project Manager or Business Analyst is a must as the role requires to handle Digital / Operational transformation projects as an individual contributor
- Individuals who have experience in automated KYC using AI would be a plus.
- Candidates who have CRM experience with tools like Finantix or salesforce or WDX or in-house tools would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you need to be an exceptional communicator to manage all stakeholders and drive the team's agenda forward successfully
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)