We are working alongside our client, an ECB-regulated niche banking group, on their search for an IT Audit Specialist to join their headquarters in the Frankfurt Rhine-Main area. They are looking for someone with specialist knowledge in IT audit processes and banking regulations to join their dynamic team at a senior level.
The IT Audit Specialist will:
- Work independently on the entire IT audit cycle, including the planning, implementation and reporting stages and determining how to correct weaknesses and improve processes as well as participating in annual IT audit planning
- Focus on risk and process-oriented IT audits, subject to the areas of IT risk management or IT compliance
- Develop and implement IT testing on the bank's core areas, identifying weaknesses and ways to overcome them
- Support and advise other departments on issues relating to IT audit and IT security
- Enjoy flexibility in terms of working hours and benefits
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. computer science, business information systems etc.
- Already have an in-depth understanding of regulatory requirements for IT processes in the banking sector, specifically involving MaRisk and BAIT
- Have had at least 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in auditing a financial services institution, including practical experience with risk- and process-based audits
- Be interested in the use of IT applications within the business processes of a bank relating to IT security
- Preferably have certifications such as the CISA and CISM, as well as experience with SAP, databases and network infrastructures
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in German and ideally English
Our client is a German banking group who are one of the foremost names in the region and enjoy a strong reputation in the market.
To apply for the IT Audit Specialist role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!