- Provide business solutions/functional-based systems support to our Commercial Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) organisation.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to develop requirements/design definitions, investigate, analyse, and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain, enhance and support in-house applications.
- Rationalise and drive efficiencies by implementing efficient solutions by integrating and/or interfacing systems together and employ best practices and technologies.
- Working experience in ETRM implementation and application.
- Experience in IT SAP, and strong technical skills in Microsoft and .NET technologies with programming experience from inception to full deployment.
- Exposure to international commodities trading environments and knowledge in the configuration and support of ETRM or similar Enterprise Level systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as this role requires communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)