Selby Jennings is representing a global leading private capital asset manager. They manage approximately $4 billion in total assets and specialise in providing investment solutions to institutional investors. The firm are looking to add an experienced Investor Relations Private Credit VP to their existing team. The successful candidate will have access to a wide array of opportunities to develop at every level, as well as a rewarding and encouraging environment.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders (Board Members, Analysts, Investors etc.).
- Co-ordinate roadshows and attend and organise investor events.
- Work with the sales team to prospect new investors.
- Respond to DDQs and ad-hoc investor enquiries.
- Developing and maintaining the CRM database.
- Producing high quality marketing materials and presentations.
- Lead the creation and writing of annual and interim reports.
- 3+ years of experience with private credit investor relations.
- Experience working with institutional investors.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to multitask/prioritise to ensure deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical skills.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then apply directly here.