Head of RFP / RFP Specialist
We are working with a rapidly expanding equities focused Asset Manager who are looking for an RFP specialist. Our client manages over $15bn AUM and has one of the highest conversion rates of RFPs globally - they are looking for someone to come in and head up the function as well as improve on their existing infrastructure. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who sees RFPs as their career and can come in and optimise their strategy.
- Play a lead role in producing high-quality RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and consultant requests accurately and on a timely basis.
- Effective production and management of the RFP process from inception through to delivery
- Use and support the maintenance of content on the RFP database. Assess the effectiveness of the existing infrastructure.
- If necessary, draft a new database proposal and implement this with the wider client servicing team.
- Support the investment and client service team regularly and work with a broad range of stakeholders in differing functions.
- 5+ years in RFP writing
- Able to assess the current RFP infrastructure and implement a new, optimised structure if necessary.
- Preferred experience covering equities.
- Excellent writing skills and able to work well both independently and in a team.
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs, RFI and DDQs.
- Good knowledge of reporting systems and performance systems.
- Strong experience in Asset Management