A leading alternative asset manager with ~10B AUM is seeking an investor relations professional to manage client relations within their private equity strategy. The firm operates in-person 5 days a week with their main office in the Samford, CT area (though can be up to 2 days a week in the NYC office location). This is an exciting opportunity to join a lean team and an urgent search so please apply today!
- Support fundraising efforts by maintaining the suite of distribution materials: RFPs/DDQs, pitchbooks/pitch decks, presentations
- Respond to ad-hoc and routine investor queries
- Collaborate with internal teams to make sure all materials are completed accurately and timely
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- 2 - 10 years of experience in an investor relations/client servicing/sales support role at an asset manager
- Experience covering private equity (preferred); knowledgeable in hedge funds and CLOs (plus)
- Intellectually curious who has a strong attention to detail and not afraid to ask questions/follow up