A leading hedge fund manager based in Boston, MA seeks a junior investor relations professional to join a lean client team.
- Prepare marketing materials, including presentations, fund commentary, and performance analyses
- Answer client inquiries, such as RFP's, DDQ's
- Contribute to client reporting such as monthly, quarterly, and annual performance updates
- Help manage existing LP relationships
- Maintain the CRM
- Recent college graduate and 1-3 years of prior experience in investment banking, management consulting, investment consulting, or in another field within financial services
- Record of academic achievement; 3.5 GPA or higher
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
This is a unique opportunity with a leading fund manager, so if you meet the requirements, apply today!