The Investor Relations will work as the link between external investors, stakeholders, and internal teams. This role will be responsible for:
- Providing professional services for offshore institutions including university endowment fund, government pension, sovereign wealth fund, etc.
- Communicating with external stakeholders to help them understand the company's investment hypothesis, decision-making processes, and corporate culture.
- Regularly reporting investment views to clients and organising new product launch
- Master's degree/MBA or above
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese; native level English is a plus
- 2-5 years of related working experience
- Excellent public speech ability
- Investment research background is desirable