We are currently representing an €1BN+ investment company by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. As a next-generation private equity company, the firm supports the growth of medium-sized companies with capital and digitalization expertise. The firm pursues a "build and scale" strategy and offers its portfolio companies support based on partnership.
They are looking for several Investment Professionals to join their Investment team here in Munich.
- Excellent Academics
- 1+ year of Private Equity Experience & 4+ years Investment Banking/Consultancy
- Ideally will have done some PE or Late Stage Growth
- Fluent in German & English
- Looking for a team player who is also able to work autonomously
- Involves research, financial modelling and completing technical due diligence, working with senior members of the team on transactions
- Work with senior members of the team diligencing different investments across Europe
- Evaluate deals through a detailed process of technical due diligence to help our team build investment cases for then.
- It will involve reporting findings to wider investment committee
If this does sound of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply!